Monday, July 13, 2015

Transfer Calls!

Welp, it looks like my time here in Concord has come to an end. I've only been here for one transfer, and it looks like that's it for me! I haven't really gotten to know it a TON yet, but I have grown attached to a lot of the people. Particularly the Plascencia family. They are so close to full reactivation and Elder Wride and I have helped their "Part-member-family" become less "Part-member". But the transfer has ended and I'm on to my next assignment!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be a Zone Leader in Oakland with Elder Castleberry. It's kind of a crazy call! I've already been companions with Elder Castleberry because he was my trainer fresh outa the MTC. But we're back together! It's exciting! :) I'm not entirely sure how to be a Zone Leader, but I'm sure he can train me fine. haha He's got some experience. Anyways! That was this week's transfer doctrine! A sister in my district also got called to be a Sister Training Leader! No surprise there.

Updates from this week include:
Exchanges with Elder Jensen from Montana!
We taught a "Preach My Gospel" class about relying on the spirit and it went AWESOME!
Got an oil change for our car. (I've had SO many problems with that car.)

That's all the big things for the week! We have a zone activity today, so I can't email for very long, but this next transfer should be pretty.... well... difficult... but I think I'm excited. I really enjoyed being a District Leader... I've heard that Zone Leaders have a much crazier schedule, and a lot more responsibilities. But I'll let you know how it's going next week once I get there and get comfortable. :) Wish me luck!

I'm not covering them anymore, but if you could still keep Pedro Ramirez in your prayers, that would be awesome! He's working towards his (hesitant) baptismal date, but is having a hard time deciding what he wants from religion in general. Thanks a lot!

Wish me luck!


Love you all!

My parents sent me this sweet "How to tie a tie" thing this week, and this was one of my favorites. Too bad it's illegal in my mission. :) haha

This is a card house we made this morning.

Elder Wride and I were both Elder Ah Hoy's companions at one point. He gave us both a "Lava-Lava"

This is the Sistrict I'm leaving right now. (plus a couple random members)

No comments:

Post a Comment