Monday, January 11, 2016

Elder Wallace and Grasshoppers

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Sorry I didn't get a chance to email you on Monday, but our p-day got changed to today! (Thursday)

This was my first week with Elder Wallace! It's been like 9 days total, but he is AWESOME! We get along great, and we've been doing work together!

Here are some highlights from this last week:

This last Saturday, we had a GENERAL AUTHORITY visit our mission!! We held a bonus MLC with the Zone Leaders and Sister Trainer Leaders and Elder Hamula came to "Light the Fire" in our mission. He gave us to most motivational speech ever about not being Grasshoppers, but GIANTS! (That's a bible reference. Check Numbers 13 if you're curious). Bottom line: If you see yourself as someone that people can walk all over, then you are! Rather, we ought to see ourselves as GIANTS.

Here are some pictures of Elder Wallace, he's the best.

I'm really thankful for all your love and support. Please know that I'm doing well, and I am well fed. Especially today being thanksgiving. Today is technically my pday, but we still have member meals all day long. I actually gotta get going to get to our next dinner on time. But I love you all!

Shout out to the family in Utah! Looks like a blast! Hope you're all doing great! Thanks for the picture! I may not have replied to many of them today cause I gotta go, but I really appreciate all the love! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment