Friday, July 15, 2016

I've Got Like Zero Time To Write This

This last weekend was the GAY PRIDE PARADE! So.. serving in downtown San Francisco as a mormon missionary was a little hectic. I saw more body parts than I would have liked to. President just told us to stay inside as much as we could, but we had so many appointments, we were still basically outside all day.

I baptized somebody on Saturday! It was super last second. He wasn't one of our investigators or anything, but I was asked to give his baptismal interview on Thursday and we just sorta hit it off together. We went to his baptism on Saturday and the person that WAS going to baptism him couldn't make it, so he asked me to do it instead! :)

On Wednesday, I'm pretty sure we walked a total of about 15-20 miles. I've been super sun burnt all week long.

I went to my LAST Porque Yo Creo on Sunday and they asked all the departing missionaries to bear their testimonies, so I got up and bore my testimony on the fly. And a couple of my converts spoke as well! They just told their conversion stories. It was Yera (from Oakland) and Felipe (From San Francisco).

Love you all! See you in a few weeks, sorry for the short email, but I'll tell you more when I get home. haha


PEACE! <3 o:p="">


Elder Broman fighting against bedbugs.

Remember when I had bed bugs back in the day? hahaha too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment