Monday, September 22, 2014

Toumoepaou

Went on exchanges this week with an elder who speaks Tongan. His name is Elder Toumoepaou (tow-mway-pay-ow) and it was SOOO WEIRD! One super cool thing about my mission is that everyone speaks different languages. and it was really cool being with a Tongan Elder. One lady we visited was like "Hey elders, do you want a Hot Dog?" and then gave me a plate with 4 hot dogs, 2 pieces of toast, a pear, some chips, and large lemonade, and a side of ice cream.... Like... As a snack. It wasn't even a meal time. And that kind of thing happened like 6 times. Tongan people NEVER STOP EATING! and everyone I talked to was at least 280 lbs. Which made it weird for elder Toumoepaou to drag around my sorry 140 pound skinny white self.

Some one tell Ethan and Preston to email me from their new email addresses! and tell them good luck for me!! :) they're going to be awesome!

That's pretty much the only super interesting thing that happened this week. Hope everything is going good! love you all!

AT&T park is awesome! hopefully I'll get to send you some pics soon. Because that's what I did this morning. :)

Thanks for everything!

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment