Monday, November 3, 2014

Dia De Hispanidad

This week was Dia de hispanidad! it was where all the members would bring in food and decorations from all over the world! Where ever they are from. and the had a sweet mariachi band and other cool talent show type stuff. A couple of our awesome investigators came to it, and it was basically a loud, crazy, latin, mormon party. SOOO COOL.

Thanks for all the pictures! I always like getting cool nature pictures because nature doesn't really exist here... But Yeah, I really liked Meet the Mormons too! And with the interview thing.... Sorry it's not up yet. Dan called us back again and wanted to follow us around and get some pictures and do follow up questions and stuff. But it SHOULD be posted this week for sure. :/

I DID get my charger! And the beef jerkey. :) thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. and so does Elder Castleberry haha

Investigators are all doing good! Victor and Karina are moving to a different floor in their building this week, so we are helping them with that.

Unfortunately, my district is being dumb and want to play soccer and use this computer, so I have to get off. I might write more later, but if not:

Love you all! thanks for all the support and love!

Elder Webster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment