Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Last Week In Richmond

So I end up sending this email to a lot of people, so I'm sorry if some of this doesn't apply to you specifically...

But JACE! No puedo creer que ya terminaste tu mision! espero que puedas encontrar una esposa ;) pero, deveras, felicidades. yo estoy muy orgolloso de ti. buen hecho. digame como te pasa la experiencia!!
HAILEY! You have a cool job. So props. Make sure you learn how to play the Uke super fast. My request is House of Gold by 21pilots.
DEVON! Congrats on the mission call!!!! you're going to LOVE it there. I have family in that mission, and my companion's girlfriend served there and he says she loved it. :)
JAXON! I sent home a package this week, and it's pretty boring and lame, but you have first dibs on the stuff if any of it fits you.

Moving on. Sorry about that.

So this week was CRAZY. But not eventful. I went to the dentist's office on Wednesday because my wisdom teeth have been super painful lately, and it turns out my gums are swollen and the teeth are all coming in straight and normal, but it just pushed my gums aside and now I don't have enough room for everything... Soooo I need to get them pulled!

And Elder Green... I love the guy. But this week he thought he felt some Diarrhea coming on, so before it hit, he took some medicine that would plug him up. Later, he realized that he didn't have diarrhea, but the medicine still kicked in and made him super constipated. So on top of that, he decided to take some high power laxatives. long story short,  he got MESSED UP. His stomach was basically a paradox. He couldn't go for more than an hour without really bad stomach pains and a necessary bathroom break. So the Nurse told us to stay close to a bathroom for a few days. Soooo... basically I didn't leave the apartment at all this week.
Thanks Elder Green. hahaha

This morning I was driving on a fairly wide road, but a cop pulled around the corner behind me with his sirens on. and so I pulled over to the side to let him pass, but as I pulled over, we saw this black guy jump out of the bushes and cross the busy street right in front of our car. We were 3 feet from a hot pursuit. It was pretty crazy.

Sorry there is a lack of spiritual stories this week. It's the result of sitting inside every day.

Transfer calls came in on Saturday though!

I've been called to transfer to the Concord area! :) I'm still a District Leader, but Elder Ah Hoy (former companion) is currently serving over there, and he just finished his mission this week. So I'm basically taking his spot. My new Companion is Elder Wride, but I don't know much about him other than He's from Utah. I'll have more to report about that next week. But I'm super excited! Apparently my whole new district is JUST sister missionaries. So it'll be weird going from an "all-der" district to a "Sis-trict"... If you know what I mean... :)

Thanks for everything you do! :)

Love you all! :)

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment