Monday, May 25, 2015

Creo En Cristo

Hello family and friends!

Congratulations to Cache for wifing somebody up last week. good job.

This week has some pretty cool updates, but the majority of them happened yesterday (Sunday)
I got asked to give a talk on missionary work in church yesterday! :) this is the third time I've spoken in this ward, and it's the SECOND time my talk has been about missionary work... So I've given the same talk to the same people two times now, and I'm pretty sure they just forgot. But I wrote a whole new one this time with different thoughts and focuses, and I think it went well! :) I'll probably send home a copy of it, but it's in Spanish, so you'll have to wait till Jace gets home so he can read it. hahaha But it went pretty well! :)

They also asked me and my district to do a musical number in "Porque Yo Creo" which is a fireside they have once a month with all of our new converts and they just get up and share their stories of conversion and their testimonies, and it's usually really pretty and spiritual. :) And this time, I sang a song called "Creo en Cristo" along with the other members of my district, and I'm pretty sure Hermana Chacon filmed it illegally, so (mom) if you want a copy, she'd probably email it to you if you ask. haha
It was alright, but none of us are extraordinary singers or whatever. But it's a good song with a good meaning. So it all went well. :)

That's basically all the exciting updates! :)

Love you all!


Elder Webster!

No comments:

Post a Comment