Monday, May 25, 2015

Quick Update


Dear loved ones,

I just found out I have to jump off of the computer in like 2 seconds, so this will have to be shorter than I'd like...

BUT! This week our mission has changed a BIG focus. We used to put  a TON of emphasis on "OYM's" (Open Your Mouth) as a way to find, and we even had it as a mission-specific-key-indicator! But we CHANGED THAT! Now, we have an even huger focus on Finding Teaching and Baptizing. Which is basically the purpose of a mission to begin with, but it was just a big change in motivation and set a lot of priorities straight with a lot of missionaries, including myself! :)

So most of our efforts this week were to increase in our Finding, Teaching and Baptizing, and as a result, we've seen a lot faster progress with investigators and it's been a great week to be a part of!

Sorry I'm cutting this short! :) I love you all!

Shout out to Hailey for playing a very catchy song on the bass, and to the asian kid that butchered the singing. ;) hahah jk

See ya next week!

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment