Monday, May 25, 2015

3 Items of News

I don't have a whole lot of time to write this week, sorry in advance for not getting to reply to many personal emails.

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND JAXON! I'm glad you got the package. Looks like the fair was fun. That's crazy about Hailey getting hypnotized too... haha
Also, Hailey! you looked awesome in your prom pictures. Hope it was fun, but not too much fun!

As far as updates goes, I only have a couple big ones.

1. My new companion, Elder Green, is from Michigan! (I was wrong) and he has been out about a year and a half, and was pretty bitter about being assigned as my junior companion... haha But so far we get along decently. He's a lot like Kurt from Glee... pretty much a direct copy.

2. I've learned a lot about planning this week! This was the first real time I've had to show someone the area, so I've had to think a lot about how to plan our routes effectively, and try to see the people who would really benefit from visits. I've tried using the area book a lot more instead of relying on my memory and best judgement. So all in all, this week has really made me step up a little bit. And Elder Green doesn't stress me out nearly as much. haha So that's nice. :)

3. Mormon Helping Hands service project was this last Saturday! We went to this nice park in Martinez and trimmed some growths and weeds from around the base of all the trees there! I thought it was a blast! :)

That's pretty much it for the week. Things are going well! I've got hopes for Elder Green and I this transfer. We even found a new investigator that looks good for baptism in the next couple weeks! :) Her names Elvia Guzman! Keep her in mind.

Love you all! Sorry I had to keep it short this week. We just finished mopping our car.. Long story, but yeah.. We had to "mop" our car today.

Love you all!

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment