Friday, April 22, 2016

Easter

This week was Easter, and my bishop gave us each a cute little Easter basket filled with chocolates and fake grass. which led to him saying "What's Easter without Grass?" which was the header of that first email.

We went to Porque yo Creo yesterday and we had one of our members bare testimony at it, which was great. He did a great job, and his conversion story involves gangs and drugs and now hes an awesome member that comes out to lessons with us all the time. It was a good story.

Sad news is that a lot of the mothers we found a couple weeks ago are now Formers. We dropped a few of them this week because they weren't that interested, but we are still holding on to Sonia Rivas! :) We have high hopes for her.

I had exchanges this week with Elder Wride, my former companion, and that was awesome to see how much we've both changed. It was great to catch up with him and I was happy to work with him. We taught two whole lessons with people just by talking to them in the streets. Good stuff.

Yeah, so this week really wasn't all that exciting. haha Like, my happiness level is still pretty high, but I can't think of much going on. I'm still a missionary, I'm still walking around spreading the gospel, and it's still good times.


Here are some pictures, because pictures=1000 words.



This is our district! :) Elder Wride, Elder Galaz, Elder Struve, ME, Sister Myers, Sister Gogarty, Sister Abernethy, Sister Vargas



This is the extent of my cooking. Some days I feel like making a BBQ chicken meal with my companion, and some days I throw macaroni and raman into the same pot and call it a meal.


Today's District activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment