Friday, August 8, 2014

Dawn of the Final Day

Firstly, It´s awesome how often I have people tell me that they read my blog. that means a lot! :) love you all, and I love hearing from you! This is my last P-day in the CCM! and we are OFFICIALLY the most experienced noobs. if that makes any sense.. It all gets pretty repetitive, except for I learn different stuff each day. :) But I fly to California next Wednesday, and that should be super exciting! :)

So. The Futbolita tournament. It was pretty rad, there were 19 teams, and they all had an assigned country to represent in the "World Cup" type thing we had going on. Elder Otto and I were Portugal. We basically destroyed the competition. Actually, we got 3rd. which is basically like 2nd place... which is basically like winning. but we lost to Presidente Torres, who´s like 40, and his "companion was his 20 year old son. so. they cheated. haha Just kidding, but they are super super good at futbolita.

Investigators are going well. Eduardo, the "Doctor or God" guy, is still really difficult to teach because he usually comes up with questions that were designed to stump us and make us looks dumb. like... Bible bashing type questions almost. but we can usually handle them and give him decent answers... it´s just hard to get him to realize what he NEEDS to know... and that it doesn´t really matter what the garden of Eden smelt like... but His baptismal date is this week, and he seems basically ready. Jorge is doing good. we got him "baptized" last week. And Meredith is so awesome. she´s always super obedient and tries so hard to do everything we say. gotta love them.

Elder Otto and I got asked to be Hosts yesterday because we are in the experienced group her at the CCM, and I ran in to my friend Nic Neser (elder Neser) on his first day. I haven´t seen him for a couple years because I knew him in Irvine, but It was nice to see him looking all confused and lost. it made my day. :)

Oh, and Elder Funkes is officially in San Diego! I think he left on Monday. maybe Tuesday. I´m gunna miss him. He was always a good friend of Jace´s but me and him got pretty close in the last 5 weeks. I gave him my purple tie as a good luck/goodbye gift. He´s gunna be a great missionary.

As I said, I should fly out next Wednesday, and I´ll let you know what my new address is, because I know some of you were asking.

Here are a couple pictures!!
You may notice, in one of them, I´m wearing Ethan Fredrick´s tie. it´s one of my favorites. :)

Love you all!

Elder Webster

Me and Elder Funkes after wrecking some kids at Volleyball.

And me and Elder Neser this morning wearing suits before breakfast.

Me and Elder Otto playing futbolita.

No comments:

Post a Comment