Monday, December 1, 2014

Pretty Sick Week!

So you know how a long time ago, I said I got interviewed? Well it's finally on line! :) missionlocal.com (meet the mormons) I read a little bit of it at a members house. But I didn't finish it. I was afraid it would be "anti mormon" ish, but it's not too bad. it's pretty un-opinionated, It just says the facts... And from what I read, it's mooooostly true. So you should check that out.

I've been pretty sick this last week. Which at first, was pretty discouraging. I never wanted to "take a sick day" so we still had all of our normal lessons and stuff, but I did spend most of my free time sleeping. But, honestly, I think it was an answer to a prayer. My companion, Elder Curay, really stepped it up this week. It's like he was on Hyper Drive. And plus, he was super super nice to me, like, insisted that I get some rest, and made me hot chocolate, and was just really considerate.

Thanksgiving should be pretty crazy this next week. We have 5 or 6 meals planned with the members, and we'll have to take bus and Bart all over town to make it to all of them. Should be pretty busy. But I'm excited.

One of our investigators totally bailed on us this week. She was supposed to go to the Relief society dinner on Saturday, and we set up a ride for her and she said she was going to go and everything... But then fell off the face of the Earth, didn't go to the dinner, and won't answer the phone. Dang it.

Lastly, we started riding bikes this week! It's.... kinda lame. I prefer bart and bus. and I MUCH prefer cars. But it's faster than walking. So that's good I guess.

That's about it! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! D&C 78:19

Love you! Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment