Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Landed In Mexico!

I landed in Mexico! I´m safe and happy. Spanish is already kinda weird to deal with. I´m currently typing on a spanish keyboard, which is very similar yet surprisingly different from an english one. and sometimes it typo-underlines random words I know are correct because my computer is set to spanish... and the signs and graffiti look awesome. I only have 5 minutes total to write all my emails, so I'd like to turn this into a family email. PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE  Mom, Dad, I love you and I hope you keep sending me emails all the time because I was super excited to see the ones you sent today. Thanks for the facebook update dad. That picture makes me look ridiculous, but I´m happy to see that I´m missed!!! :) I made a friend in the airport today! his name is Israel, and he´s about 10 years old, flying alone, and looked as scared as I felt, so I sat with him for a while in Texas and we had lunch. He´s pretty chill, but I´m positive that his parents will either love me or completely hate me for talking to their kid, but whatever.

Hope you're not dying of boredom without me. Love ya!

Elder Webster




3 comments: