Wednesday, January 14, 2015

EMERGENCY TRANSFERRED!!

So, this week was... Totally crazy.
But you're probably curious about the whole "Emergency Transferred" thing, so I'll talk about that first. :)
So remember how I said last week how difficult my  has been? Well, I've kept being nice to him and stuff, and he actually told me that this has been his best companionship so far! So we were actually kinda getting along a bit more lately. But then on Saturday, we were playing soccer at the chapel with some of the other Elders at like 6:00 am for our morning work out. and he kicked the ball sideways, and it caught the ground weird, and long story short, HE BROKE HIS LEG! So we rushed him to the ER and went to the Doctor's again this morning, and it's definitely broken. Like... Way broken. He's gonna need to get surgery, and for that, they're going to send him back home (to Florida). So I'm getting Emergency Transferred! Tomorrow, I'm gonna be with the Zone Leaders: Elder Ah Hoy from Samoa, and Elder Runco from Uruguay. But it's all been pretty crazy. Saturday, and Sunday were spent in the apartment so that Elder Gleason could elevate his foot. So, we cancelled all of our appointments and Elder G spent the day sleeping or reading the Book of Mormon, and I spent most of the day calling our Less active members and watching "The District DVD's" in Spanish. So it was pretty boring.
But yeah! Starting tomorrow, I'll be in a trio with the zone Leaders. I'm so excited.

We also had our New Years Eve party this week! We were aloud to watch 2 movies, Frozen and Maleficent. It was a blast. I've seen them both already, but it was still funny, nobody wore their proselyting clothes, so it was kinda weird to see all the missionaries in their normal clothes. I found out my companion dresses up like he's going to a wine tasting. hahahaha classic Florida. Right?

We have dropped a lot of our investigators because they were too hard to contact, and it seems like they weren't really interested. SO we've been focusing on reactivating our less actives and finding new referals and street contacts. But some big names are Amanda Gonzales and the Pacheco family if you wanna pray for them.


That's about it this week! We didn't leave the house a lot because of New Years and elder Gleason's leg. But this next week should have lots of big changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment