Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Productivity x 3

Sounds like a pretty crazy week back home. Sorry about your truck, Dad . Hailey, you look really pretty in your dress! and Jaxon's got a sweet new hair do. Mom, I love you to death, and Jace, I'm glad you killed it on exchanges! :)

This week went really well. :) As I said in my email last week, I am in a trio with my Zone Leaders, and so we combined our 2 areas. As part of that, I sort of inherited all of their investigators!
One of these investigators, I've met at church a few times, and she is AWESOME! She is 19 years old, has a 3 year old son, Diego, she was found because she randomly found Mormon.org and then requested that missionaries come over and teach her! She's kind of a miracle! Anyway, WE BAPTIZED HER YESTERDAY! :) Her name is Jimena Salazar! Elder Ah Hoy was the one that dunked her, and it was all really spiritual and grand. :) It was kind of funny, because she's pretty tiny, and Elder Ah Hoy is a 300 pound Samoan, he could wrap his fist around her waste if he wanted. haha After the service, we went to the temple's visitor's center with some of our ward and (our new recent convert) Jimena, and we got to watch "Meet The Mormons" with them! It was a good day! And I'm really excited for her Confirmation next Sunday!

We also have a baptism set for next week. A lady named Jenny. I've gotten to teach her a couple times already, and she's ready. :) We ALSO have a baptism set for February 1st for an 18 year old girl named Nayeli. :) So this is going to be probably one of the most productive months for me so far.

Working with the Zone Leaders has been such a blessing. They are so much fun to be around, and what I really like about them is that they can be obedient and spiritual without being uptight and critical about it. So we ALWAYS have fun, and joke around, but we can do it without becoming lax with the rules. So thankful for this change!

Another cool thing about this week is that we had our Stake conference, which was way good. One this I learned was about how to improve my studies! One of the speakers gave the example that when we pray for food, we ask that it "Nourishes us and strengthens us". and how great it would be if we do the same with our scripture studies! Before sitting down to read from the scriptures, ask for it to nourish us and strengthen us! I think if we ask for the scriptures to be able to help us have the energy to work throughout the day, and ask for the humility to apply them to our lives, we will be able to grow a lot faster from them... I liked that.

Anyways. Thanks for all the support and love in these last few weeks! :) I got the "Dear Elder" package in the mail this week!! :) Thanks Mom and Dad! You rock. I hope everyone's doing good!


Love you all!

Elder Webster

Elder Ah Hoy, Elder Runco, and our RECENT CONVERT Jimena Salazar.


Elder Gleason before he left to get his surgery.

The Back of my planners. First five transfers spell "ELDER" and the next 7 transfers are gunna spell "WEBSTER"


This is a picture of a few of my planners. Just so you know what a typical day looks like out here. Notice the Goals v Actuals... :( sometimes it's a let down.

This is Nayeli. She's the Girl we're going to baptize on February 1st! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment