Friday, September 25, 2015

Stake Reports? More Like Stress Reports!

I'll admit, not my cleverest subject heading...

This week we had to do monthly Stake Reports! Just a little fun fact:
Every day, missionaries keep track of how many lessons they've taught,
and how many people they've talked to, and who comes to church, and
whenever they add or drop investigators, and every Sunday they send us
the weekly totals of all that stuff. Every month, the stake asks us to
make a report of the monthly totals and account for the missionary
efforts within the stake boundaries. Including who's been baptized,
who's good, who's not so good, our concerns, our efforts to solve
their concerns, and of course, some good ol' fashion spread sheets and
graphs. It's a whole big thing. It took us a couple days to finish
everything, and then we had to present our report to the Stake
Presidency.

Fortunately, our zone has been on the rise since I've been here. So
the presentation itself was pretty easy. :) And it turns out, my
"Excel" skills aren't too shabby. But it did eat up a few of our
valuable proselyting time.

We also had a few meetings this week, some where we were being trained
and some where we were training others.. But those on top of our stake
reports made this week a bit of a headache.

That's pretty much all the big updates for the week! That's what's
been keeping me busy!

on a random note, I started writing poetry this week! "The Rap of
Salvation", "Gay Pride Nation", "Elder Rojo" and "Castillo de las
Moras" are some of my favorites. But I don't have them with me. I
might send them next week if I remember.

Thanks for all the support.

Love you all!


Elder Webster

This is a picture of some graffiti. It's everywhere. I haven't taken a
whole lot of graffiti pictures, but this is pretty much how everywhere
looks.

Our lunch for the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment