Friday, September 25, 2015

X-changes

I went on Exchanges again on Monday night! I went with Elder Dotimas. A 25 year old Filipino character who enjoys folk dancing and cooking. It was actually a pretty good exchange! His area is basically the ONLY concern within our zone, because they've been struggling with a ton of different things. I had very low expectations going into his area, but we had a pretty decent day. No lessons or anything, but I studied more for his investigator than I have studied for my own investigator in a long time. I got very acquainted with her needs and our plans. I want to take that back with me and improve my study habits. :)

That's pretty much it. Transfers are this Saturday, So I'll has some exciting news next week! :)


Love Elder Webster

EXACTLY a year ago, Elder Castleberry and I became companions for the first time on THIS EXACT SPOT on the day that photo was taken. It's like our anniversary!


This is my zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment